APEX Gymnastics, Inc.
741 Miller Dr. SE I-1, Leesburg, VA 20175
(703) 777 – 5344
(703) 777-3894 fax
Fall classes begin Thursday, August 31, 2017. . Classes end June 17, 2018.
APEX will be closed the following days:
|September 4, 2017||LABOR DAY|
|November 22-24, 2017||THANKSGIVING|
|December 23, 2017 – January 1, 2018||WINTER BREAK|
|April 1, 2018||EASTER|
|May 26 – May 28, 2018||MEMORIAL DAY|
All students must pay an annual registration fee. This fee covers each student’s insurance and lasts from September 1, 2017 through August 31, 2018. The fee is $50 per student. If a student registers mid-year, the registration fee will be prorated.
SCHOOL YEAR POLICIES:
- Tuition is due the first of the month. Students who are registered and enrolled are automatically transferred to the next month’s class roster.
- Anyone withdrawing from class needs to give a 30-day notice. Notice is required by the first of the month with your final tuition payment. Payment is due by the first; the drop form is due by the first.
- Any payment received after the first of the month is considered late. All late payments will be assessed a billing fee which goes towards our scholarship fund. There will be no tuition reductions, pro-rations or refunds for any reason. Payment is based on four weeks of instruction. However, some months have five weeks. We do not charge for the extra weeks attained throughout the year.
- Anyone paying tuition by the 25th of the previous month will be eligible for a 50% discount drawing the following month!
- Additional children in a family will receive 10% off their tuition.
- Any student that remains in class from September through June will receive a trophy.
- There is a $5 fee for switching classes.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class at any time. We also reserve the right to change our schedule as needed.