APEX Gymnastics, Inc.
741 Miller Dr. SE I-1, Leesburg, VA 20175
(703) 777 – 5344
(703) 777-3894 fax
School Year Classes for 2013/2014 begin Wednesday, September 4, 2013
The gym will be closed on the following dates:
Classes end on Saturday, June 21, 2014.
|November 28-30, 2013||THANKSGIVING|
|December 24, 2013 – January 1, 2014||WINTER BREAK|
|May 26, 2014||MEMORIAL DAY|
All students must pay an annual registration fee. This fee covers each student’s insurance and lasts from September 1, 2013 through August 31, 2014. The fee for new students is $50. Returning students who register prior to September 1st pay $40. After September 1st all fees are $50. Registration fees are pro-rated based on start date.
SCHOOL YEAR POLICIES:
- Tuition is due the first of the month. Students who are registered and enrolled are automatically transferred to the next month’s class roster.
- Anyone withdrawing from class needs to give a 30-day notice. Notice is required by the first of the month with your final tuition payment. Payment is due by the first; the drop form is due by the first.
- Any payment received after the first of the month is considered late. All late payments will be assessed a 10% billing fee which goes towards our scholarship fund. There will be no tuition reductions, pro-rations or refunds for any reason. Payment is based on four weeks of instruction. However, some months have five weeks. We do not charge for the extra weeks attained throughout the year.
- Each student will be allowed 5 make-ups per year. Students may only do make-ups in similar, unfilled classes within thirty days of the missed class.
- Anyone paying tuition by the 25th of the previous month will be eligible for a 50% discount drawing the following month!
- Additional children in a family will recieve 10% off their tuition.
- Any student that remains in class from September through June will receive a trophy.
- There is a $5 fee for switching classes.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class at any time.