Registration is rolling throughout the year based on availability.
If you do not receive a confirmation email of payment, then you have not registered!!!!
All students must pay an annual registration fee. This fee covers each student’s insurance and lasts from September 1, 2022 through August 31, 2023. The fee is $60 per student. If a student registers mid-year, the registration fee will be prorated.
SCHOOL YEAR POLICIES:
- Tuition is due the first of the month. Students who are registered and enrolled are automatically transferred to the next month’s class roster.
- Anyone withdrawing from class needs to give a 30-day notice. Notice is required by the first of the month with your final tuition payment. Payment is due by the first; the drop form is due by the first.
- Any payment received after the first of the month is considered late. All late payments will be assessed a billing fee which goes towards our scholarship fund. There will be no tuition reductions, pro-rations or refunds for any reason. Payment is based on an average of 38 classes.
- Additional children in a family will receive 10% off their tuition.
- Any student that is enrolled in June will receive a trophy.
- There is a $5 fee for switching classes.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class at any time. We also reserve the right to change our schedule as needed.